Wednesday, May 11, 2016

               Dear Romeo how are you doing I heard things with Juliet isn't going well been getting into fights,murders and I heard you murderd one of Juliet's cousin and if this is true I hope you had a good reason for  but I'm not here to dwell on the past or for the sake of you that is. I'm here to help you and this is why I am writing this letter to you Romeo listen to your heart do you really think is the right thing to do Julian Juliet's cousin probably not I know you were in the heat of the moment and he just killed you're best friend but you just killed blood closest to Juliet  you're lucky that you're not getting a death sentence but Juliet is probably really hurt and is probably having second thoughts about you and your personality who wouldn't blame her but I know you you are a good man with good spirits and and is a young teen Would just crushed my heart to see you to go so by staying calm tell her your true feelings about her and tell her how her cousin was threatening you and killed your best friend and you had no other choice I know Juliets hurt but she would understand and I know you are too wrong I know you're not a murderer nor killer but I tell you this my old friend tryto find the right path for you and Juliet if it is for the best future ahead even though I smell dark days coming but stay strong to your word and look to the bright of delays sky well it was fun talking to you hope you get my letter from Gianni.

No comments:

Post a Comment