Sunday, March 27, 2016
The book the enemy is a apocalyptic world set in London where all the adults are you infectedby virus make them into flesh eating zombies so this leaves the children to be alone and they had to survive on their own without the help of adults which is harsh and his big a cruel world this book shows how The struggles relate to the children and how have you not having your parents you can't get the love that you once had and in order to survive you are going to need to work together as a team and live.
The reason why I think the author is trying to relate this book to teamwork is because in the book the world is set in London in a apocalyptic world relying on only the children that are surviving and since you got that did once you turn 18 the children are going to have to work together as a team and try to find a cure for the virus and if not they're going to keep continuing the raise I hand which is why this book shows teamwork because when all odds are feeling dream work makes the teamwo which is why this book so's team work because when all odds are team dream work another reason is that they are all in groups which is saying that they work together which is showing as a team they are stronger and they need each other.
The reason why I think the author is saying that the kids need love is because in the story it shows that these kids act way different more via what vinyl til saying that the kids need love is because in the story it shows that these kids act way different without it showing vicious movementshaving discomfort for each other and having the thirst to kill which is why I'm concluding that all these kids he some type of love another reason why I think the author is my thing out that the kidney love is because it is only these kids and it's not like no one else is around to understand their personalities or the discomfort or conference which is why they need their parents.
Overall and conclusion I think "The Enemy" was in such a great book I think it was really boring and you didn't give me interested in the story as much as it did as the other books but overall I think the authors trying to state the fact that this book is about teamwork and love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment