Thursday, October 1, 2015

Jedi Academy

               The type of reader I am is a guy who looks for entertainment and a good story so makes me very picky in which book I choose and another factor that adds in is that I'm one of those people that likes anime which sometimes have a story like no other overall I'm a fun reader who explorers different genres but if they don't have a good story forget about it.                                                                                                                         The books that I read this summer wasn't alot but one book that i remember distinctively was Jedi Academy it had a great story about a boy how is trying to prevail to be the best star pilot another book that I read that I remember is the Naruto bundle it had so much action and detail to story it was awesome I'm still reading the series cause its so long it has 80 books those were my favorite book I read this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment